24/7 813-796-5838 Request FREE Estimate
Contact Us

Residential Roof Replacement

Replace Your Residential Roof in Tampa Bay

Of all home repairs, a roof replacement is about as important as it gets. Your roof protects everything and when you get a new roof you want to ensure the process is done right and that you get the most out of your money. CB Roofing Construction will replace your roof quickly and efficiently, while ensuring that you get a top rated construction experience. Call us at 813-796-5838 to replace your roof today.

Request Service

When Does A Roof Need To Be Replaced?

A roof might need to be replaced for a variety of reasons. The most popular cause is aging. Almost all roofing materials have a lifespan, and even though they are well-maintained, all roofs will inevitably need to be replaced with new materials. Here are some common reasons your roofing may need to be replaced.

  • Your roof is old. Finding out how old your roof is may be the first step to learning what your roof is made of and how long it is expected to last. For example, a standard asphalt shingle roof will typically last about 20 years.
  • Your roof is buckling. Any sagging in a roof is a clear sign that the roof should be replaced before there is any further damage to the home.
  • Your roof has moisture problems. Moisture problems can show in the form of rot where you might see sagging or you may see unwanted house plants taking up life on your roof. Any signs of moisture damage are a sign there could be damage done to the inside of your home as well.
  • Shingle granules are in your gutters and downspouts. This shows that your shingles are coming apart and can be a good sign that your roof is near the end of its life.
How do I find the best roofing company near Tampa?

The best way to find a good roofing company is to ask questions. Look into the following when attempting to choose a roofing contractor: 

  • Ask how long they’ve been in business.
  • Confirm license and bonding.
  • Ask to see past work.
  • Check references. 
  • See online reviews.

The best roofing company in Tampa is CB Roofing. We can answer any questions you might have about references and past work. Contact us to learn more about the roofing work we can do for your home. 

How long should residential roofs last near Tampa?

The length of time your roof lasts depends on the type of roof it is. If your roof is slate, copper or tile it can last more than 50 years. Asphalt shingles last between 15 and 30 years. Wood shingles need to be replaced every 20 to 25 years.

If you need your residential roof replaced, you should contact CB Roofing today. 

What to do if you can't afford a new roof near Tampa?

A new roof is expensive. Many roofing companies offer financing to assist with your roofing expenses. CB Roofing offers both exclusive deals and financing for homeowners booking to replace their current roof with a new one. 

Contact us today  and we can talk to you about what special offers and financing options may help you realize your vision for a new roof at home.

What is the average cost to replace a roof near Tampa?

The average cost of replacing a roof is roughly $8,000, with most individuals spending between $5,500 and $11,000. When you get a roof replacement estimate from a roofing specialist, roughly 60% of it will include the roofing labor cost per square foot and the remaining 40% will cover the supplies needed for the work. The square footage of your roof and the sort of roofing material you pick are the two most important elements to consider on a project like this.

Can I replace my own roof in Tampa?

We don’t recommend it. While you can tear out the old roof yourself, applying the new roof takes a bit more skill and it must be done promptly so that your roof is not exposed to the weather. This, along with the dangers of working on a roof, makes this a difficult undertaking for anyone with no expertise with roofing. You are safer and certain to have a better outcome by working with a professional roofing company. 

What type of roof is best near Tampa?

It all comes down to what is most essential to the homeowner. Asphalt shingles are popular because they combine good appearance, durability and a fair price, and they're usually the easiest to install, saving you money on labor expenses. Specialty roofing materials, such as slate, tile or metal, are more expensive, but they may last far longer and look really exceptional on your home.

Call CB Roofing For Roof Replacement Today

Residential roof replacement is an artform that should only be performed by experts. Don’t trust just anyone with your roof. Call CB Roofing at 813-796-5838 or contact us today to get working on your new roof installation.

CB Roofing Exceeds Expectations 24/7 813-796-5838 FREE Estimate